O’BRYANT PARENT’S RESOURCE PAGE
UPCOMING O’B EVENTS
O’B SPC Coffee Hour
- APRIL 5 (to be held in the O’B Library)
- MAY 3
- JUNE 7
O’B Family Engagement
- Executive Functioning
- Content Night
O’B Parent Volunteer Corner
Are you looking to make a difference for the new school year 2018-19? Here is how you can help:
New Student Open Houses
O’Bryant SPC Friday Coffee Hour
O‘B Sports Banquet
O‘B Essay Contest
On behalf of the O’B School Parent Council, we thank you for your continued support. We greatly appreciate your commitment to our students and without our O’Bryant Parent/Guardian Community, we wouldn’t be able to do all the things we do at the O‘B.
O’Bryant Parent Resources
The O’Bryant Parent Resources will provide information about the school, student activities, parent activities, and more. Please take some time to review our pages and become familiar with this great STEM school community.
Parents/Guardians collaborate with one another for the best interest of the John D. O’Bryant Middle and High School students. By working together, we make a difference in the quality of our students’ education and social lives.
THE O’BRYANT AND THE SCHOOLS WE REPRESENT
The John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics and Science
- The John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics and Science has been in existence since 1992. This is our new seal, created in 2002, which incorporates both our past and present.
Boston Technical High School
- For 68 years (1944-1992) we were named the Boston Technical High School. For most of those years, we were an all-male school.
Mechanic Arts High School
- Over the years our school seal has been altered three times. This seal represented our school from 1893-1944. The school was initially named Mechanic Arts High School.
- O’Bryant School Parent Council (SPC)
- O’Bryant School Site Council (SSC)
- BPS City-Wide Parent Council (CPC)
- Boston SpedPac
- O’Bryant Gear Store
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Parent Resources
- Bell Schedule